Granola Breakfast Cookies
Serving Size: 9
Perfect for breakfast on the go!
- 0.75 cup mashed banana
- pinch of salt
- 0.25 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup whole oat, divided
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 0.25 cup sugar-free maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp almond butter (or more peanut butter)
- 0.25 cup creamy peanut butter
- 0.75 cup granola of choice
- Pre-heat oven to 350.
- Mash banana (I used frozen, defrosted) until the lumps are gone. Mix in peanut butter, almond butter (if using), and syrup.
- Grind 3/4 cup of oats into flour.
- Combine dry ingredients and mix well, including oat flour and 1/4 cup whole oats.
- Add wet to dry and scoop into 1/4-1/3 cup portions (I got 9 cookies using an old fashioned ice cream scoop).
- Bake 15-20 minutes, until tops are beginning to brown (mine took 15 minutes on a convection setting).
Read more from Live and Love to Eat.