Goat Cheese Crostini with Pickled Peppers
- 1/3-inch-thick slices of baguette
- extra-virgin olive oil, for brushing and drizzling
- 7 Ounce fresh goat cheese, at room temperature (3/4 cup)
- 0.5 cup chopped pickled sweet or hot pepper
- 2 Tbsp chopped chives
1. Preheat the oven to 400°. Arrange the baguette slices on a baking sheet and brush with olive oil. Bake for about 8 minutes, until toasted.
2. Spread each toast with goat cheese and top with the peppers. Drizzle with oil, sprinkle with the chives and salt and serve.