Gluten-Free Vegan Waffles
These waffles are gluten, egg, sugar and dairy-free!
- 0.5 cup sorghum flour
- 1 Tbsp flaxseed meal + 3 Tbsp water (mixed and set for 5 minutes)
- 3 Tbsp oil
- 1.75 cup rice milk
- 0.5 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 0.25 cup potato starch or 2 cups all purpose gluten-free flour mix
- 0.25 cup arrowroot powder
- 0.5 cup oat flour
- 0.5 cup brown rice flour
- 0.5 tsp vanilla extract
- In a medium bowl, combine flours and starches together with baking powder and salt.
- Make a well in the center of the bowl. Pour remaining ingredients inside the well.
- Mix until fully combined. Allow to sit for 5 minutes while the waffle iron heats up.
- Heat as directed by your waffle iron.
For the full post, visit Fork and Beans.