Gluten-Free Swedish Pancakes
Swedish pancakes are light like a crepe, and soft and almost wet on the inside. The traditional way to serve Swedish pancakes is with lingonberries. If you can't find lingonberry preserves, you can substitute another tart berry like sour cherry, raspberry or anything else you may prefer.
- 3 eggs
- 2.5 cup milk
- 0.5 tsp salt
- 1 cup gluten-free all-purpose flour
- 1 Tbsp gluten-free all-purpose flour
- 3 Tbsp butter, melted
- Whisk the eggs and add in the milk while continuing to whisk until blended.
- Add flour, salt and melted butter to the wet mixture and mix together until thoroughly combined.
- Spoon a quarter cup of batter into a buttered frying pan at medium heat. Brown the pancake on one side. Take a peek before you flip, one side should be slightly golden brown in several areas before you are ready to flip the pancake over. Flip your pancake over and brown on the other side.
- Serve immediately with a generous spoonful of lingonberry preserves. Top with powdered sugar.
Read more from Misterbelly.