Gluten Free Soaked Oat Pancakes
These pancakes came out light and delicate. They pair well with berries or smoked salmon.
- 2 cup old fashion rolled oats (organic, gluten-free)
- 2 cup warm water
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 3 eggs
- 2 tsp raw honey
- 0.5 tsp sea salt
- 0.5 tsp baking soda
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil (plus more for frying)
- Combine oats with warm water and apple cider vinegar in a large bowl. Cover and let stand overnight at room temperature.
- In the morning, rinse and strain the oats. Throw the soaked oats in a blender with the rest of the ingredients and blend until smooth. Fry in coconut oil over medium heat until golden brown. Serve warm with your favorite topping.
For the full post, visit Butter & Sea Salt.