Gluten-Free Pumpkin Pancakes
- 2 eggs
- 0.5 tsp salt
- 0.5 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup almond meal
- 0.67 cup white rice flour
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup (plus more for serving)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 0.67 cup almond milk
- Coconut oil or butter, for greasing
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, vanilla, maple syrup and pumpkin. Stir in the flour, almond meal, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
- Place a large nonstick skillet or griddle over medium-low heat. Lightly grease it with oil or butter. Add the batter to the pan, ¼ cup for each pancake. You’ll make 2-3 at a time depending on the size of your pan. Cook 2 minutes, or until small bubbles start to appear on the surface. Flip the pancakes and cook for another 2 minutes, until the pancakes are firm and lightly browned.
- Serve the pancakes with maple syrup and butter.
For the full post, visit Feed Me Phoebe.