Gingerbread Pancakes with Warm Lemon Sauce
Serving Size: 8
- 14.5 Ounce (1 pkg) gingerbread mix
- 1.25 cup warm water
- 1 egg
- 3.375 Ounce (1 pkg) JELL-O Lemon Flavor Instant Pudding
- 2.5 cup milk
- MIX gingerbread mix, water and egg in large bowl until batter is smooth.
- HEAT griddle or large skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium heat. Pour batter onto griddle, using scant 1/4 cup batter for each pancake. Cook until bubbles form on tops, then turn to brown other sides.
- MEANWHILE, beat pudding mix and milk in microwaveable bowl with whisk 2 min. Microwave on HIGH 1-1/2 min. or until heated through, stirring after 1 min. Serve pancakes with warm lemon sauce.