Ginger Spice Cheesecake
Serving Size: 16
- 38 gingersnap cookies, finely crushed (2 cups cookie crumbs)
- 3 Tbsp butter, melted
- 1.33 cup sugar, plus 3 tablespoons
- 24 Ounce cream cheese, softened
- 1 Can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Tomato Soup
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 0.5 tsp ground nutmeg
- 3 eggs
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- Heat the oven to 350°F. Wrap aluminum foil around the outside of a 9-inch springform pan.
- Stir the cookie crumbs, butter and 3 tablespoons sugar in a medium bowl. Press the crumb mixture into the bottom and 1/2 inch up the sides of the pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until the crust is lightly browned. Remove the pan from the oven. Let the crust cool in the pan on a wire rack for 20 minutes.
- Beat the cream cheese and remaining sugar in a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed until the mixture is creamy. Beat in the soup, cinnamon and nutmeg. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in the vanilla extract. Pour the batter into the pan.
- Bake for 55 minutes or until the center is almost set. Let the cheesecake cool in the pan on a wire rack for 2 hours. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
Cooking Basics: Place a baking pan filled with water on the rack below the cheesecake during baking. This helps prevent the top of the cheesecake from cracking.
Cost per recipe: $14.07
Cost per serving: $1.41