Fruity Quinoa Salad with Strawberry-Lime Dressing
- 1 cup uncooked quinoa
- 0.25 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 4 Ounce goat cheese, crumbled
- 0.5 cup pecans
- 1 pear, sliced
- 2 small nectarines, sliced
- 3 Ounce blueberries (about 1/2 cup)
- 6 large strawberries, sliced
- Make ahead: Cook quinoa according to package directions. Let chill in the fridge until completely cool.
- 0.5 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 6 large strawberries, chopped
- 2 tsp lime juice
- In a blender or food processor, blend together all dressing ingredients.
- Split salad ingredients between two salad bowls. Drizzle with strawberry dressing. Serve cold.
For the full post, visit Drool-Worthy.