Fruity Pebbles Blueberry Muffins with Lemon Glaze
The blueberry flavor pairs perfectly with the fruity burst of Pebbles. I top these off with a light lemon glaze and a sprinkling of cereal. It takes no time to whip these muffins up and then dunk them in a simple glaze while they are still warm. After that you have a fun, delicious breakfast your whole family will love.
- 2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cup confectioner's sugar
- 1 cup Fruity Pebbles Cereal plus more for topping
- 1.5 cup fresh blueberries
- 0.75 cup whole milk
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 stick unsalted butter, melted
- 0.5 cup sugar
- 2 Tbsp baking powder
- 3 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, combine the flour, baking powder and sugar. In another bowl, combine butter, egg and milk and mix well. Pour the wet ingredients into the flour mixture and with a spatula, stir until just combined. Do not beat or over mix: it's okay if there are lumps in the batter. Gently fold the blueberries and Fruit Pebbles into the batter/
- Spoon the batter into liners in the muffin tray. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean. Mix the confectioner's sugar and lemon juice. Dip the tops of the warm muffins into glaze and quickly sprinkle on extra Fruit Pebbles. Let cool and enjoy!
For the full post, visit Life With The Crust Cut Off.