Frosted Reindeer Cookies
- 1 roll Pillsbury® refrigerated sugar cookies
- 0.25 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup vanilla creamy ready-to-spread frosting (from 1-lb container)
- 64 small pretzel twists
- 64 semisweet chocolate chips (about 1/4 cup)
- 16 gumdrops, cut in half
- In large bowl, break up cookie dough. Stir or knead in flour until well blended. Reshape into triangle-shaped log. If too soft to cut into slices, refrigerate up to 30 minutes.
- Heat oven to 350°F. With thin sharp knife, cut dough into 32 (1/4-inch) triangular slices. On ungreased cookie sheets, place slices 2 inches apart.
- Bake 7 to 11 minutes or until set. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheets to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 15 minutes.
- Frost cookies with frosting. Place 2 pretzel twists on each triangle near corners for antlers. Lightly press 2 chocolate chips into each cookie for eyes and 1 halved gumdrop for nose. Store between sheets of waxed paper in tightly covered container.
Brought to you by Pillsbury®