Fried Chicken Pizza Crust
- a 8-10? pizza pan
- 1 1lb. fully cooked/frozen fried chicken tenders or strips (semi-defrosted is fine)
- 1.5 cup pizza or marinara sauce
- 2 cup shredded mozzarella or your favorite pizza cheese
- your favorite pizza toppings (used pepperoni)
- Layer the pan with an even layer of the fried chicken.
- Top the Chicken with an even layer of the sauce.
- Now add the cheese and the rest of your toppings.
- Bake it at 350 degrees for approx. 20-25 minutes, or until the cheese is melty and everything is all and hot and gooey!
- Let it cool for a couple of minutes…or as long as you can possibly wait..
For the full post, visit Oh Bite It.