Fresh Pineapple & Passion Fruit Mojito
Serving Size: 4
- 1 pineapple, peeled, cored and chopped into chunks
- lemon slices, to serve
- ice, to serve
- soda water (club soda)
- 4 passion fruit, seed and pulp removed
- 5 Fluid Ounce light rum
- 2 lemons/limes, sliced
- fresh mint leaves
- 2 tsp sugar (optional)
- 0.25 cup pineapple juice
- fresh mint, to serve
- Blend the pineapple, juice and sugar together until you have a smooth puree.
- To make the cocktail, combine the pineapple puree, rum, mint and lemon/lime and passion fruit in a jug then muddle together.
- Pour a little of the pineapple mixture in the bottom of 4 glasses, add ice then top with soda water. Add fresh mint and a few slices of lemon and serve.
For the full post, visit Simply Delicious.