Fresh Berry Yogurt Smoothie
- 1 Ounce fresh raspberries, or frozen
- 1 Ounce fresh blueberries, or frozen
- 1 Ounce fresh blackberries, or frozen
- 1 Ounce fresh strawberries, or frozen
- 3 ice cube (only if berries are fresh)
- 3 cup plain yogurt
- 0.25 cup honey
- 0.5 cup oat and honey granola, or granola of your desire
- Be sure to wash all fruit and then in a blender add in all ingredients excluding granola and puree until completely smooth.
- Serve in a glass and fold in granola.
Read more from Chef Billy Parisi.