French Onion Turkey Casserole
- vegetable cooking spray
- 6 eggs
- 1 Can (10 1/2 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed French Onion Soup
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese (about 4 ounces)
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh thyme leaves or 2 teaspoons dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 9 slices Pepperidge Farm® FarmhouseTM Hearty White Bread, cut into cubes
- 2 cup shredded or cubed cooked turkey
- 2 cup milk
- Heat the oven to 350°F. Spray a 2-quart shallow baking dish with the cooking spray.
- Beat the eggs, soup, milk, 1/2 cup cheese and 1 tablespoon thyme in a large bowl with a fork or whisk. Add the bread cubes and turkey. Stir and press the bread cubes into the milk mixture to coat.
- Pour the bread mixture into the baking dish. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese and thyme. Let stand for 15 minutes.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
Leftovers: This recipe is a great way to use leftover turkey or ham.
Easy Substitution: You can substitute your favorite shredded cheese for the Swiss cheese.
Cost per recipe: $12.92
Cost per serving: $1.61