- 1 cup gin
- 0.5 cup no-cook simple syrup (see below)
- 0.5 cup fresh lemon juice
- lemon twists (for garnish)
- To make our No-Cook Simple Syrup, combine 2 cups each superfine sugar and water in an airtight container. Cover and shake until sugar dissolves. Makes 3 cups.
- Stir gin, No-Cook Simple Syrup, and fresh lemon juice with ice in a medium pitcher for 10 seconds. Strain into Champagne flutes or coupe glasses.
- Top with chilled Champagne (Prosecco or other sparkling wine works in a pinch). Garnish with lemon twists.
Recipe courtesy of: The Bon Appétit Test Kitchen
Image Credit: William Abranowicz