Four-Cheese Pasta Florentine
We love a warm, cheesy casserole, especially when it's got vitamin A-rich spinach. Four cheeses make this one extra special.
- 3 cup mostaccioli, uncooked
- Ounce frozen chopped spinach
- 4 Ounce (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1 cup BREAKSTONE'S 2% milkfat low fat cottage cheese
- 2 eggs
- 8 Ounce KRAFT shredded low-moisture part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 0.25 KRAFT grated parmesan cheese
- HEAT oven to 375ºF.
- COOK pasta as directed on package, omitting salt. Meanwhile, cook spinach as directed on package; drain well. Place in large bowl. Add cream cheese; stir until melted. Stir in cottage cheese and eggs until well blended.
- DRAIN pasta. Add to spinach mixture with mozzarella; mix lightly. Spoon into 8- or 9-inch square baking dish; top with Parmesan.
- BAKE 25 min. or until center is set.
Kraft Kitchen tips:
SIZE-WISE Enjoy your favorite foods while keeping portion size in mind.
PREPARING PERFECT PASTA Follow the package directions to ensure that enough water is used for cooking the pasta. Add the pasta to the boiling water and cook until al dente (tender but still a little firm to the bite), stirring frequently. To prevent pasta from sticking, add it slowly to plenty of boiling water and stir frequently while cooking. Adding oil to the cooking water is not recommended because some sauces may not cling to pasta coated with oil.