Serving Size: 12
Wondering what kinds of cheese show up in this lasagna? You can count on Neufchatel, cottage cheese, mozzarella and Parmesan to make an appearance.
- 1 Pound extra-lean ground beef
- 0.5 tsp oregano leaves, dried
- 1 Can 14.5 oz. diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 24 oz. jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 egg, beaten
- 0.5 cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese, divided
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) KRAFT Shredded Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese, divided
- 1 cup BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN 2% Milkfat Low Fat Cottage Cheese
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese, softened
- 1 onion, chopped
- 12 lasagna noodles, cooked
- HEAT oven to 350°F.
- BROWN meat with onions in large skillet. Meanwhile, mix Neufchatel, cottage cheese, 1-1/2 cups mozzarella, 1/4 cup Parmesan and egg until blended.
- DRAIN meat; return to skillet. Stir in spaghetti sauce, tomatoes and oregano; simmer 5 min. Remove from heat. Spoon 1 cup meat sauce onto bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish; top with layers of 3 lasagna noodles, 1 cup cheese mixture and 1 cup meat sauce. Repeat layers twice. Top with remaining noodles, meat sauce, mozzarella and Parmesan; cover with foil.
- BAKE 50 min. or until heated through, uncovering after 40 min. Let stand 10 min. before cutting to serve.