- 6 slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 cup fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 large potato, diced
- 0.5 cup (1/2 of 8-oz. tub) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese Spread
- 2 cup milk
- 1 pkg. (12 oz.) frozen cod fillets, thawed, drained and cut into 2-inch pieces
- Cook bacon in large saucepan until crisp, stirring occasionally. Use slotted spoon to remove bacon from pan, reserving 1 Tbsp. drippings in pan. Drain bacon on paper towels.
- Add next 3 ingredients to drippings in pan; cook on medium heat 12 to 14 min. or until vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring occasionally. Add broth and potatoes; bring to boil. Cover; simmer 10 to 12 min. or until potatoes are tender.
- Add cream cheese spread; cook, uncovered, 2 to 3 min. or until melted, stirring frequently. Add milk, fish and bacon; stir. Bring to boil, stirring frequently. Cook 3 to 4 min. or until fish flakes easily with fork.
Kraft Kitchens Tips
Serving Suggestion: Serve with PREMIUM Saltine Crackers or PREMIUM Soup & Oyster Crackers.
Special Extra: Add a few dashes hot pepper sauce with the milk, bacon and fish. Garnish with chopped fresh parsley just before serving.