Figs Stuffed With Gorgonzola And Walnuts
- 12 Black Mission, Brown Turkish, or (in a pinch), dried figs
- High-quality balsamic vinegar
- kosher salt
- 8 Ounce Gorgonzola Dolce, at room temperature
- 0.5 cup walnuts, quartered and toasted
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Slice the figs in half lengthwise, place them on a baking sheet, and dig a little hole in the middle with your pinky finger. Drizzle the fig halves with 2 or 3 drops of balsamic vinegar and sprinkle with salt.
- Fill each fig with Gorgonzola and top with a quarter of a walnut. Bake for 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Fig out!
Recipe Courtesy of Cook Like a Rockstar
Image Courtesy of Cook Like a Rockstar