- 24 french bread slices, 1/2 inch thick
- 0.67 cup fig jam
- 0.25 cup chopped toasted walnut
- 0.25 Pound prosciutto, cut into 24 pieces
- 1.5 cup KRAFT shredded triple cheddar cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh rosemary
- HEAT broiler.
- PLACE bread slices in single layer on baking sheet; spread with jam.
- TOP with remaining ingredients.
- BROIL, 4 inches from heat, 3 min. or until cheese is melted.
Kraft Kitchens tips:
Substitute apricot preserves for the fig jam.
For more flavor, add a few fresh fig, apple or pear slices to each crostini before topping with the cheese and broiling as directed.