Fiesta Chicken Enchiladas
Stuffed with cheese, salsa and fresh cilantro, these chicken enchiladas are fiesta ready!
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 Pound cooked boneless skinless chicken breasts, shredded
- 1 cup TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Thick 'N Chunky Salsa, divided
- 4 Ounce (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1 Tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Cheddar & Monterey Jack Cheeses, divided
- 8 6-inch flour tortillas
- HEAT oven to 350°F.
- COOK and stir onions and garlic in large skillet spayed with cooking spray on medium heat 2 min. Add chicken, 1/4 cup salsa, cream cheese, cilantro and cumin; mix well. Cook 5 min. or until heated through, stirring occasionally. Add 1/2 cup shredded cheese; mix well.
- SPOON about 1/3 cup chicken mixture down center of each tortilla; roll up. Place, seam-sides down, in 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray; top with remaining salsa and shredded cheese.
- BAKE 15 to 20 min. or until heated through.
Kraft Kitchen tips:
SIZE-WISE Enjoy this flavorful entree but keep an eye on portion size.
SHORTCUT Substitute 2 pkg. (6 oz. each) OSCAR MAYER Deli Fresh Oven Roasted Chicken Breast, chopped, for the shredded cooked fresh chicken.
SPECIAL EXTRA For a spicier flavor, add 1 drained 4-oz. can chopped green chiles to the filling mixture before spooning onto tortillas.