Favorite Topped Deviled Eggs
- 12 hard-boiled eggs
- 4 Ounce PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese, softened
- 3 Tbsp KRAFT Light Mayo reduced fat mayonnaise
- 2 tsp Grey Poupon® Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp white vinegar
- 1 tsp sugar
- 0.125 tsp paprika
- CUT eggs lengthwise in half. Remove yolks; place in medium bowl. Add all remaining ingredients except paprika; mix well.
- SPOON into resealable plastic bag. Cut small corner from bottom of bag; use to pipe filling into egg white halves. Sprinkle with paprika.
- ADD your choice of Toppings (See Tips) just before serving.
Kraft Kitchens tips:
Country Favorite: Top with 10 slices cooked and crumbled OSCAR MAYER Bacon and 2 finely chopped green onions. It's Italian: Top with 1/2 cup thinly sliced drained jarred sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil and 1/4 cup thinly sliced fresh basil. Fiesta Time: Top with 6 Tbsp. finely chopped red peppers and 1 Tbsp. chopped cilantro. Coastal Delight: Top with 1/2 cup drained canned baby shrimp and 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh dill.
Prepare as directed. Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator until ready to serve.