Fast & Easy Tiramisu
Serving Size: 12
- 2 Tbsp MAXWELL HOUSE instant coffee
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 (3 oz. each) ladyfingers, split, divided
- 2 (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Fat Free Cream Cheese, softened
- 0.5 cup sugar
- 2 cup thawed COOL WHIP LITE whipped topping
- 1 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- DISSOLVE combined coffee granules and 1 Tbsp. sugar in boiling water. Arrange 1 pkg. ladyfingers on bottom of 13x9-inch dish; brush with 1/2 cup coffee.
- BEAT cream cheese in large bowl with mixer until creamy. Add 1/2 cup sugar; mix well. Whisk in COOL WHIP.
- SPREAD half the cream cheese mixture over ladyfingers in dish; top with remaining ladyfingers. Brush with remaining coffee mixture; cover with remaining cream cheese mixture. Sprinkle with cocoa powder. Refrigerate 4 hours.
Kraft Kitchen tips:
SPECIAL EXTRA Add 2 Tbsp. almond-flavored liqueur or brandy to cream cheese along with the 1/2 cup sugar.