Farmstand Ravioli with Zucchini
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) frozen cheese ravioli
- 3 zucchini, cut in half lengthwise
- 1 small red onion, cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 3 Tbsp olive oil, divided
- 0.25 cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese, divided
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 Can (14.5 oz.) HUNT'S® Diced Tomatoes, undrained
- Heat grill to medium heat. Cook ravioli in large saucepan as directed on package, omitting salt. Meanwhile, brush zucchini and onions evenly with 2 Tbsp. oil; sprinkle with 2 Tbsp. cheese. Grill 5 min. on each side or until crisp-tender. Remove from grill; cut into 1-inch pieces.
- Drain ravioli; set aside. Cook and stir garlic in remaining oil in same saucepan on medium heat 3 min. Add tomatoes; simmer on medium-low heat 5 min., stirring occasionally. Add ravioli; stir to evenly coat.
- Add grilled vegetables; mix lightly. Top with remaining cheese.
Kraft Kitchen tips:
Substitute 1 lb. fresh asparagus spears for the zucchini. Grill 3 to 5 min. or until tender, turning occasionally. Cut into 2-inch pieces, then toss with pasta mixture as directed.