Family Style Italian Chili
Serving Size: 6
- 1.5 Pound lean ground beef
- 1 Can green pepper, chopped
- 1 Can onion, chopped
- 1 tsp (15.5 oz.) kidney beans, rinsed
- 1 tsp (14.5 oz.) HUNT'S® Diced Tomatoes, undrained
- 1 cup chili powder
- 1 ground cumin
- 0.5 KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese, divided
- Brown meat in large skillet; drain. Add peppers and onions; cook 5 min., stirring frequently.
- Add beans, tomatoes, seasonings and 1/4 cup cheese; stir. Simmer 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
- Serve topped with remaining cheese.
Kraft Kitchen tips:
Serve over hot cooked cavatappi pasta
1 lb. Italian sausage for the ground beef.