Espresso (Coffee) Granola
I make this granola recipe in less than 35 minutes. I prepare it in less than 10 minutes and then go do my thing. This espresso granola recipe satisfies my coffee craving when I don’t actually want to have another cup of coffee.
- 3.25 cup old fashioned oats
- 6 Tbsp molasses
- 0.5 cup honey
- 0.5 cup canola oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 Tbsp hot water
- 4.5 Tbsp dry instant espresso
- 0.5 tsp salt
- 0.5 cup almonds, finely ground
- 0.5 cup coconut (omit if you want)
- 0.5 cup wheat germ
- 0.25 cup brown sugar
- In a large bowl, combine oats, wheat germ, coconut, ground almonds and salt.
- Combine dry instant espresso granules, hot water, and vanilla; stir to dissolve the granules.
- Stir together the oil, honey, molasses and brown sugar in a measuring cup; add the coffee mixture and stir to combine. Pour the oil and coffee mixture over the oat mixture; mix together until oats are evenly coated. Spread granola mixture onto a baking pan lined with parchment paper. Bake at 315 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes, stirring about every 10 minutes.
- Let cool completely.
For the full post, visit Kitchen Belleicious.