Serving Size: 1
A healthy fruit smoothie recipe made with bananas, dates, and almonds that tastes just like eggnog.
- 1 cup Silk Unsweetened Cashew Milk
- 2 frozen bananas
- 2 pitted Mejool dates
- 0.25 cup plain Greek yogurt (I used non-fat)
- 0.5 tsp ground cinnamon
- 0.5 tsp ground nutmeg, plus additional for topping as desired
- 0.5 tsp almond extract
- bourbon, rum or whiskey (optional)
- whipped topping (optional)
- Place the cashew milk, banana, dates, Greek yogurt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and almond extract in a blender. Puree until smooth. If desired, blend in rum, bourbon, or whiskey. Pour into serving glass and top with whipped topping and additional nutmeg.
For the full post, visit Well Plated by Erin.