Eggnog French Toast Bake
This is the perfect make ahead breakfast for Holiday guests. It takes about 5 minutes to put together, cover it and let it sit over night and in the morning all you have to do is throw it (figuratively, of course) in the oven and sit back and watch the wonder and amazement on the faces of your guest that you pull off something so tasty without even breaking a sweat.
- 1 loaf texas toast style thick sliced bread (or loaf of French bread) cut into 2-inch cubes
- 2.5 cup eggnog
- 6 eggs
- 0.33 cup brown sugar
- 0.5 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Arrange the bread cubes in a 9x13 inch baking pan.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients. Pour over the bread, toss lightly to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours, and up to 24 (I recommend refrigerating overnight).
- Preheat oven to 350. Bake french toast uncovered for 35 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
Read more from Domestic Fits.