Egg White Frittata with Spinach, Cherry Tomatoes and Parmesan
- 12 egg whites
- 0.25 tsp cracked black pepper
- 0.25 tsp kosher salt
- 0.5 cup reduced-fat Parmesan cheese, grated
- 3 Tbsp fresh basil, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup small broccoli florets
- 0.5 cup frozen spinach, thawed, chopped, and drained of moisture
- 0.5 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 Tbsp low-fat sour cream
- Preheat frittata pan over medium heat. In a medium bowl, mix egg whites until frothy. Add cherry tomatoes, spinach, broccoli, garlic, 2 Tbsp basil, Parmesan, salt and pepper.
- Add the egg mixture to the frittata pan and cook for 3-4 minutes until the egg whites begin to set around the edges. Loosen egg white with a rubber spatula. Flip pan and cook for an additional 3-4 minutes until frittata has set and is cooked through.
- Transfer from the pan to a plate and sprinkle with the remaining 1 Tbsp basil. Slice the frittata into thin wedges and eat warm or at room temperature with dollops of sour cream on top.