Easy Shepherd's Pie
- 1 Pound ground beef
- 2 cup mashed potatoes, hot
- 4 Ounce PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese, divided
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 cup frozen mixed vegetables (peas, carrots, corn and green beans), thawed
- 1 cup beef gravy
1. HEAT oven to 375ºF.
2. BROWN meat in large skillet; drain.
3. MIX potatoes, cream cheese, 1/2 cup Cheddar and garlic until blended.
4. COMBINE meat, vegetables and gravy; spoon into 9-inch square baking dish.
5. COVER with potato mixture and remaining Cheddar. Bake 20 min. or until heated through.
Kraft Kitchen Tips:
HEALTHY LIVING Save 70 calories and 9g of fat, including 5g of saturated fat, per serving by preparing with extra-lean ground beef, PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese and KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
BARBECUE SHEPHERD'S PIE Prepare as directed, omitting the garlic and substituting 3/4 cup KRAFT Original Barbecue Sauce mixed with 1/2 tsp. onion powder for the gravy.
NOTE If using instant mashed potatoes, omit the milk when preparing the potatoes.