Easy 'Pierogi' Casserole
- 9 lasagna noodles, uncooked
- 4 cup hot mashed potatoes
- 0.5 cup (1/2 of 8-oz. tub) PHILADELPHIA Chive & Onion Cream Cheese Spread 6 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 pkg. (3 oz.) OSCAR MAYER Real Bacon Bits, divided
- 2 cup KRAFT Shredded Triple Cheddar Cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA, divided
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Cook noodles as directed on package, omitting salt. Meanwhile, combine potatoes, cream cheese spread, onions, 1/2 cup bacon and 1 cup cheddar.
- Place 3 noodles in 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray; cover with 1/3 of the potato mixture. Repeat layers twice. Top with remaining bacon and cheddar; cover.
- Bake 33 to 35 min. or until heated through, uncovering for the last 5 min. Let stand 10 min. before cutting to serve.
Kraft Kitchens Tips
Serving Suggestion: Serve with a mixed green salad tossed with your favorite KRAFT Lite Dressing.
Note: You will need to cook about 2 lb. baking potatoes (about 6) to get the 4 cups mashed potatoes needed to make this recipe.
Substitute: For a change of pace, substitute BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Cottage Cheese for the mashed potatoes.