Easy OREO Truffles
- 36 OREO Cookies, finely crushed, divided
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 4 pkg. (4 oz. each) BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, broken into pieces, melted
- Reserve 1/4 cup cookie crumbs. Mix cream cheese and remaining cookie crumbs until blended.
- Shape into 48 (1-inch) balls. Dip in melted chocolate; place on waxed paper-covered rimmed baking sheet. Sprinkle with reserved cookie crumbs.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
Kraft Kitchens Tip
How to Melt Chocolate: Place chocolate in microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 2-1/2 min. or until chocolate is completely melted, stirring every 30 seconds.
How to Easily Dip Truffles: To easily coat truffles with the melted chocolate, add truffles, in batches, to bowl of melted chocolate. Use 2 forks to roll truffles in chocolate until evenly coated. Remove truffles with forks, letting excess chocolate drip back into bowl. Place truffles on prepared baking sheet; let stand until firm.
How to Store: Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator.