Easy-Five Mexican Dip
10 minutes to kickoff and you need an app fast. With these 5 ingredients, you’ll have a minute to spare and a lot of flavor to share. Warm the chips and it's even better.
- 0.5 Pound (8 oz.) VELVEETA®, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 4 Ounce (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1 Can (15 oz.) black beans, rinsed
- 0.5 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tomato, chopped
- COMBINE first 4 ingredients in medium microwaveable bowl.
- MICROWAVE on HIGH 4 min. or until VELVEETA and cream cheese are melted and mixture is well blended, stirring every 2 min.
- STIR in tomatoes. Serve warm with tortilla chips.
Kraft Kitchen tips:
VARIATION Prepare using 2% Milk VELVEETA and PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese.
SPECIAL EXTRA Stir 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro and 1/2 tsp. ground red pepper (cayenne) into VELVEETA mixture before microwaving as directed.
SERVING SUGGESTION To serve with warm tortilla chips, place chips in slow cooker set on LOW. Not only will this heat the chips, but the smell of the warm chips will make you and your guests think you are dining at your favorite Mexican restaurant.