Easy Chocolate Ice Cream Bites
Serving Size: 24
Make these easy ice cream bites in just minutes - a quick and easy summer dessert!
- dairy-free ice cream - I used SO Delicious Chocolate Ice Cream made with Coconut Milk
- natural sprinkles (or topping of your choice)
- unsweetened shredded coconut (or topping of your choice)
- cocoa powder, optional
- mini chocolate chip, optional
- toasted coconut, optional
- ground nuts, optional
- Line a cookie sheet with waxed paper.
- Set the ice cream out so it softens up a little bit.
- Put your toppings in small bowls.
- With a tablespoon measure, scoop out a ball of ice cream. Place it in a bowl with a topping and roll until the ice cream is completely covered.
- Place the covered ice cream ball on the cookie sheet. Repeat with remaining ice cream and toppings.
- Place the cookie sheet in the freezer and freeze until firm, about an hour.
For the full post, visit The Pretty Bee.