Easy Chicken & Cheese Enchiladas
Serving Size: 6
- 1 Can can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 0.5 cup sour cream
- 1 cup (16 ounces) Pace® picante sauce
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 2 cup chopped cooked chicken
- 0.5 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 6 flour tortillas (6-inch), warmed
- 1 small tomato, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 green onion, sliced (about 2 tablespoons)
- Heat the oven to 350°F. Stir the soup, sour cream, picante sauce and chili powder in a medium bowl.
- Stir 1 cup soup mixture, chicken and cheese in a large bowl.
- Divide the chicken mixture among the tortillas. Roll up the tortillas and place seam-side down in an 11 x 8 x 2-inch baking dish. Pour the remaining soup mixture over the filled tortillas. Cover the baking dish.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until the enchiladas are hot and bubbling. Top with the tomato and onion.