Easy Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo
- 0.5 Pound fettuccine, uncooked
- 2 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 0.25 cup KRAFT Zesty Italian Dressing
- 1 Pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1.67 cup milk
- 4 Ounce 1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, cubed
- 0.25 cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 0.5 tsp dried basil leaves
- Cook pasta in large saucepan as directed on package, omitting salt and adding broccoli to the boiling water for the last 2 min.
- Meanwhile, heat dressing in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 5 min. or until done, stirring occasionally. Stir in remaining ingredients. Bring to boil, stirring constantly; cook 1 to 2 min. or until sauce is well blended and heated through.
- Drain pasta mixture; place in large bowl. Add chicken mixture; mix lightly.
Kraft Kitchens Tips
Healthy Living: Save 60 calories and 8g of fat, including 4g of saturated fat, per serving by preparing with KRAFT Lite Zesty Italian Dressing, fat-free milk and PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese.
Substitute: Substitute frozen peas, chopped red peppers or any of your favorite vegetables for the broccoli.
Substitute: Prepare using spaghetti.