Easy Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
Serving Size: 15
- 3 small (or 2 large) very ripe bananas
- 0.25 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1.5 cup flour
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 0.5 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 egg
- 0.25 cup almond milk (or regular milk)
- 0.25 cup honey
- 0.5 cup mini chocolate chips (or 1 cup if you’re feeling crazy)
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Grease a muffin tin with non-stick spray.
- Mash up the bananas and then stir in the honey.
- Beat the egg into the mixture, and then add the milk, greek yogurt and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- Combine both mixtures. Don’t stir it too much!
- Add in the chocolate chips.
- Using a ¼ cup scoop, add in batter to each muffin tin. It should make about 15 muffins.
- Baking for 10-12 minutes or until just brown.
For the full post, visit I Heart Vegetables.