Easiest Chicken Tacos
Serving Size: 4
- 2 cup shredded rotisserie chicken
- guacamole, for serving
- pepper jack cheese, for serving
- warm corn tortillas, for serving
- 0.5 tsp hot sauce
- 1 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup finely shredded green cabbage
- freshly ground pepper
- kosher salt
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small jalapeño, thinly sliced crosswise
- cilantro leaves, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 350°. In a medium baking dish, toss the chicken with the jalapeño and 1 tablespoon of the olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Cover with foil and bake for about 10 minutes, until hot.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, toss the cabbage with the lemon juice, lime juice, hot sauce and the remaining 1 tablespoon of olive oil; season with salt and pepper.
- To serve, fill warm corn tortillas with the chicken, cabbage, cheese, guacamole and cilantro.
Recipe Credit: Jonathan Waxman
Image Credit: Con Poulos