Deep Fried Pumpkin Spice Latte
Each golden, pumpkin-y nom-nugget is literally heaven in your mouth! Serve them up on “Stir-stick skewers” because um..adorable! And definitely with some ‘whip’ for dipping, or a dollop on right on top of a filled cup for serving! SO cute and delicious!
- 2 cup pumpkin spice latte
- 1 Pound loaf of pound cake or angel food cake (the pound cake yields a more dense result, but holds more flavor as well. I used pound cake.)
- whipped cream for dipping
- 0.5 cup cinnamon/sugar for sprinkling
- oil for frying (I used canola.)
- Cube the cake into approx. 1″ squares.
- Pour the latte into a shallow bowl.
- Drop them immediately into the (350-360 degree) oil in small batches.
- Generously and evenly dunk each cake square into the latte.
- Fry them until they’re evenly golden on all sides (They smell AMAZING!).
- Let them drain on paper towel, but while they’re warm, sprinkle them with some cinnamon/sugar.
- And add some ‘Whip’ of course.
- Serve them up, you won’t have to go far to find willing lips.
For the full post, visit Oh Bite It.