Deep-Dish Chicken Pot Pie
- 1 Pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 0.25 cup KRAFT light zesty Italian dressing
- 4 Ounce PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese, cubed
- 2 Tbsp flour
- 0.5 cup fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 3 cup frozen mixed vegetables (peas, carrots, corn, green beans), thawed, drained
- 1 ready-to-use refrigerated pie crust (1/2 of 15-oz. pkg.)
- HEAT oven to 375°F.
- COOK chicken in dressing in large skillet on medium heat 2 min. Add Neufchatel; cook and stir 3 to 5 min. or until melted. Stir in flour until blended. Add broth and vegetables; stir. Simmer 5 min.
- POUR into 10-inch deep-dish pie plate; cover with pie crust. Seal and flute edge. Cut slits in crust to permit steam to escape.
- BAKE 30 min. or until golden brown.
Kraft Kitchens tips:
If you don't have a 10-inch deep-dish pie plate, you can prepare this recipe in a 2-qt. round casserole instead.
MAKEOVER - HOW WE DID IT
This comfort food classic has 210 fewer calories, 14g less fat and 4g less saturated fat per serving when compared to a double-crust pot pie made with cream cheese and regular dressing.