Cumin Crusted Black Bean Burger with Avocado Relish
Here, a colorful relish of avocado, tomato, red onion, lime juice and crushed red pepper tops the cumin-rubbed black bean burger and adds delicious flavor.
- 2 Tbsp seeded, peeled, and finely chopped avocado
- 2 Tbsp seeded and finely chopped tomato
- 2 tsp finely chopped red onion
- 1 tsp lime juice (divided)
- 0.125 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1 MorningStar Farms® Spicy Black Bean Veggie Burgers
- 0.125 tsp cumin
- 1 hamburger bun, split (about 1 1/2 oz.)
- In small bowl toss together avocado, tomato, onion, 1/2 teaspoon of the lime juice and red pepper. Set aside.
- Brush MORNINGSTAR FARMS Spicy Black Bean burger on both sides with the remaining 1/2 teaspoon lime juice. Rub cumin onto both sides of burger. Cook according to package directions.
- Top bun bottom with burger, avocado mixture and bun top.