Cucumber-Mint Salad with Creamy Lemon & Greek Yogurt Vinaigrette
A simple salad of cucumbers and fresh spearmint comes together perfectly with a lemony, creamy vinaigrette made from Greek yogurt.
- 0.25 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Fresh cracked black pepper, to taste
- 0.5 tsp kosher or sea salt
- 0.5 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp minced shallots
- 3 Tbsp Greek yogurt
- 3 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Zest of one medium lemon
- In a bowl whisk together the vinaigrette ingredients. Chill until ready to serve.
- 0.25 chopped spearmint
- 3 medium cucumbers, sliced (about 4 cups)
- Kosher or sea salt, if necessary
- Pat the cucumber slices dry between paper towels. Combine with the mint in a large bowl. Toss with the vinaigrette and season with additional salt, if desired. Serve chilled.
Make Ahead: The vinaigrette can be prepared one to two days in advance.
Recipe Credit: Todd Porter & Diane Cu
Image Credit: Todd Porter & Diane Cu