Serving Size: 4
Grapes and cucumbers form a delicately sweet and refreshing soup; adding shrimp makes this into a lovely, light meal.
- 4 cucumbers—peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1.5 cup seedless green grapes (9 ounces)
- 1 small garlic clove
- 0.33 cup extra-virgin olive oil?
- 2 tsp distilled white vinegar
- 1 cup water
- Cooked shrimp and chopped roasted almonds, for garnish
- In a blender, combine the cucumbers, grapes, garlic, olive oil, vinegar and 1 cup of water; puree until smooth. Season with salt. Serve chilled, garnished with shrimp and almonds.
Make Ahead: The soup can be refrigerated overnight.
Recipe Credit: Kay Chun
Image Credit: John Kernick