Crockpot Healthy Sausage Mediterranean Quiche
Serving Size: 6
Making a healthy and delicious breakfast or brunch is easy with this Crockpot Sausage Mediterranean Quiche!
- 6 egg whites
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 package Jones Dairy Farm Sausage Links (10 links), chopped
- 0.5 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 0.5 cup julienne cut sun-dried tomatoes, drained
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 cup Feta with Italian herbs
- 2 cup chopped spinach
- 1 cup Heart Healthy Bisquick
- 1 cup skim milk
- 2 eggs
- chopped basil for garnish
- Spray 4- to 5-quart slow cooker with cooking spray or olive oil.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, eggwhites, bisquick, and milk. Pour into slow cooker.
- Add spinach, feta, mozzarella, tomatoes, garlic and sausage; stir well.
- Cook covered on high heat setting for 3 hours or on low setting for approximately 5½ hours.
- The quiche is done with the sides are browned and the middle is fluffy and cooked through.
- Slice and serve, garnished with basil and additional feta. Enjoy!
For the full post, visit The Cookie Rookie.