Crispy-Topped Creamy Spinach
- 2 pkg. (10 oz. each) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, well drained
- 1 tub (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Chive & Onion Cream Cheese Spread
- 0.5 cup KRAFT classic ranch dressing
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1.5 cup KRAFT Shredded Triple Cheddar Cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA, divided
- 24 RITZ Crackers, crushed (about 1 cup), divided
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Mix first 4 ingredients in large bowl until well blended. Stir in 3/4 cup cheddar and 1/2 cup cracker crumbs.
- Spoon into 2-qt. casserole sprayed with cooking spray; top with remaining crumbs and Cheddar.
- Bake 20 to 25 min. or until casserole is heated through and cheese is melted.
Kraft Kitchens Tips
Healthy Living: Counting calories? Save 50 calories and 7g of fat per serving by preparing with PHILADELPHIA Chive & Onion 1/3 Less Fat than Cream Cheese, KRAFT Lite Ranch Dressing, KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Cheddar Cheese and RITZ Reduced Fat Crackers. Or try our Healthy Living version of Crispy-Topped Creamy Spinach.
How to Thaw Frozen Spinach: Thaw frozen spinach in refrigerator overnight or unwrap; place in microwaveable bowl and thaw in microwave as directed on package. Be sure to squeeze well after thawing to remove as much water as possible.
Substitute: Prepare using KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese.