Crispy Kale with Lemon-Yogurt Dip
- 1 Pound curly kale, stems and large inner ribs removed
- 0.25 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 clove garlic, minced
- freshly ground pepper
- 1 cup fat-free Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp finely grated lemon zest
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
1. Preheat the oven to 375°. In a bowl, toss the kale with all but 1 tablespoon of the olive oil and half of the garlic. Spread the kale on 2 baking sheets and roast in the upper and lower thirds of the oven for about 15 minutes, until crisp; shift the pans from top to bottom halfway through. Season the kale with salt and pepper and transfer to a large platter.
2. In a small bowl, whisk the yogurt with the lemon zest and juice and the remaining garlic and 1 tablespoon of oil. Season with salt and pepper. Serve with the roasted kale.