Crispy Green Beans
Toss the beans with olive oil, some Parmesan and a hit of paprika and you’re on your way to deliciously crispy green bean “fries.” They’re easy, satisfying and not at all bad for you.
- 1 Pound fresh green beans, washed and trimmed
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 0.5 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 0.5 tsp paprika
- Preheat the oven to 375°. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, toss the green beans with the olive oil. Add the Parmesan, salt, pepper and paprika and toss well to coat.
- Pour the green beans onto the baking sheet and bake until crisp, 10 to 15 minutes. Cool slightly before serving.
This recipe originally appeared as Cheesy Oven Baked Green Bean Fries on PureWow.com.