Crispy Egg Tomato Spinach Toast
The anatomy of this toast is as follows: Toasted dark rye bread, a small handful of baby spinach, a few slices of Roma tomato, shavings of cheese, then top with your cooked egg of choice. Season the whole thing with salt and pepper and you’re done. So easy and so satisfying.
- 1 piece dark rye bread, toasted
- 1 small handful baby spinach leaves
- 3 slices Roma tomato
- 2 Tbsp cheese (white cheddar, feta, goat, parmesan)
- 1 egg, cooked to your liking with the yolk left runny (crispy, over easy, fried, poached)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place toast on a plate. Layer ingredients in the order listed. Eat and enjoy!
For the full post, visit Jelly Toast.