Crispy Buffalo Potatoes
For her fun take on Buffalo chicken wings, toss oven fries with a delicious two-ingredient sauce.
- 3 baking potatoes, scrubbed and cut into 1/2-inch wedges
- 2 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt
- 3 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 2 Tbsp hot sauce
- Blue cheese dressing, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 450°. On a baking sheet, toss the potatoes with the olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast for 20 minutes. Flip the potatoes and roast for 15 to 20 minutes longer, until golden and crisp.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the butter and hot sauce and season with salt and pepper. Add the potatoes and toss to coat. Serve with blue cheese dressing.
Recipe Credit: Kay Chun
Image Credit: Christina Holmes